Kelowna Accountant Helping Businesses Become More Profitable
As a Business Strategist and Chartered Accountant in Kelowna I have started this blog to help Kelowna businesses and business owners all across British Columbia learn new strategies to increase their revenues and decrease their taxes.
It is my mission to help grow our economy across the Okanagan and all of British Columbia, by helping small and medium sized businesses have more success.
In this blog I will be sharing articles each week on a variety of subjects such as:
- How to have a lean start-up that moves to profitability quickly
- How to save more money in taxes by knowing all the legal loop holes
- What great leaders are doing to grow their business
- How to be more productive and get more productivity out of your team
- The importance of a sales strategy to see revenues increase
- How to market your business in this new economy and in this new social world
- Clearly defining your target market and learning how to attract them
- Business transition planning, what and how to do it
If you have a question you would like answered or an article idea that you have please feel free to include them in the comments and I would be happy to create a post around that.
I am a Chartered Accountant in Kelowna with BDO. I help many Kelowna businesses increase their revenue and decrease their taxes. If you are looking for more than just an accountant in Kelowna I invite you to contact me and learn more about the unique approach I take to all the companies in Kelowna that I work with.
I look forward to sharing my years of knowledge and helping as many Kelowna businesses as possible saving all they can on taxes, grow their revenues and see increased profits for many years to come!
Last 5 posts in Kelowna Business
- How To Take A New Approach In Your Business & Be Happier - April 24th, 2013
- How Great Family Business Empires Are Built [EVENT] - November 22nd, 2012
- 5 Considerations When Moving Your Business To The Okanagan - November 15th, 2012
- 3 Ways to Improve Customer Engagement - April 24th, 2012
- Doing Your Due Diligence When Purchasing A Business - February 6th, 2012